Monday, November 29, 2010

Special Thanks

I just wanted to take a moment to send a special thank you out to those whose help has been invaluable in getting Market Gourmet to where it is today:

My husband Greg for being a jack-of-all-trades; doing a marvelous job painting, setting up and putting up with all that pink while getting the shop ready -- I love you lots. My darling helper Lauren for all her help with this blog, my e/invitations and of course at market too. Trishia / French kiss for all her beautiful vintage post cards that I mail out -- she a wonderful graphic artist. Paul Casal for the bistro sets of heavy metal designs, Juanita at Infinite Graphic for my signs, and Queen Bee designs for my pink tart letters. Last but not least, our beautiful and amazing daughter, Stephanie, for all her invaluable help. And thanks again to everyone who came out to our shop during my first week in business -- I couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment